Such a gorgeous statement piece to show off in your home. And best of all? It's a quick, easy make. In just a few hours, your piece will be ready to hang up on the wall.
This pattern is perfect for crocheters who have always wanted to make a wall hanging, but didn't have the time or maybe didn't have the desire to learn weaving or macrame.
Click here to purchase pattern.
My Pattern Includes:
• Step by step photos and full video tutorial of entire making process
• Four separate patterns: Narrow, Wide, Macrame String, & Mini Version of this pattern
• Crochet charts for each pattern
• Completely customizable pattern to make any size wall hanging you'd like
• Tips & Tricks file that has information like recommended yarns, hooks, how to customize pattern, and more.
Here are the four different styles my pattern includes:
Macrame String Version
& Mini Version
I had so much fun designing this pattern and playing with different yarns. I made sure to include both yarns you could find at a local craft store and luxury type yarns as well.
• 15.75 mm hook
• Skein or two of your favorite super bulky yarn
• Hanging stick
• Hanging string
I always ask my sweet pattern testers to send me photos of their finished work. Showing off their work on my blog is always my favorite part! So without further ado, this section is to feature all the beautiful people that helped me make this pattern the best it could be. These ladies all did such an amazing job, and I couldn't be more grateful for them!!