It's so crazy to think back on the first basket I ever made years ago. I just was looking for a clever way to use up yarn from scrapped projects. Little did I know that basket making would become such a big part of my life over the next years!
I love making baskets so much and seriously have them all over my house (and seem to always be needing more).
Through a lot of time and dedication, I've designed some insanely detailed basket pattern tutorials for you guys because I gotta share my basket making addiction.
I'm talking with just my Mini Basket Pattern alone, you'll find an over 30 page long photo step by step tutorial to guide you through the entire Mini Basket making process, from beginning to end.
For more seasoned, advanced crocheters that just want a fun, quick, easy project, I made sure to include a file that has the entire pattern's steps condensed to one page for easy reference.
I also have an extra file available where I include all my tips and tricks from over three years of non stop basket making so you guys have all the knowledge you need to make the most perfect little Mini Basket.
Mini Baskets have been such a huge hit on Instagram since the moment I started making them. You may find yourself wondering what you'd do with a basket so small, but once you start making them, you won't be able to stop, and you'll be amazed at how useful they are all around your home.
Because not only is the Mini Basket super cute, she’s surprisingly functional as well. A perfect little holder for all your small trinkets, crafty items, baby supplies, bathroom toiletries, tv remotes, etc. She helps give the sometimes not so cute things in your house have a lovely little home. Heck she even works perfectly as a hiding space for a spare roll of toilet paper. She looks so nice in any space and adds a spunky, homey touch wherever she goes.
This Adjustable Basket Pattern includes a basic step by step photo tutorial to walk you through the basket making process. Then take a peek at the instructions on how to take this basic basket pattern to the next level by giving you all the instructions you need to adapt and adjust this basket pattern to any size you need. Want a small basket? Or a really large basket? A shallow basket? One with chunky handles? A flat base? This pattern has you covered.
This pattern was designed with a beginner in mind. You will find information and photo step by step tutorials to walk you through the entire process of making a basket from beginning to end.
My Adjustable Basket Pattern comes with four different files.
- Written pattern with all the steps conveinently condensed all to one page for easy reference. Perfect for advanced crocheters.
- A step by step photo tutorial with helpful hints to help guide you through the process of making a basket.
- Thorough explanation for how to adapt this pattern to make nearly any size basket you need, complete with how to make a base up to 15 rows wide and my special formula for placing handles. Plus in this file, I provide two extra patterns for baskets I enjoy making to help get you started creating different designs.
- All my secret tips and tricks from years worth of making baskets and answers to all my frequently asked questions I receive about my personal basket making process
- Plus this pattern comes complete with all my secrets for making the perfect basket and all the specific materials I use including brand of yarn and hook and where to buy wooden tags.
Thank you guys so much for all the love and support!
And be sure to tag me on Instagram if you share photos of your finished baskets! I have two Instagram accounts, @darlingbebrave and @darlingbebravemakers, tag me with either account! Then use the hashtag #darlingbebravemakers for a chance to be featured on my @darlingbebravemakers account because I love love love being able to share everyone's work!
Love you guys!